Has Winter Put a Chill on Your Lifestyle?
Get a Lot More Living for Your Cost of Living at Bethany Village
Wintertime can really take a toll on your house – and your lifestyle.
Taking care of a house has been a part of your life for so long it’s difficult to think of living any other way. But even if your mortgage days are behind you, it’s not cost-free or maintenance-free living. And you gain so much more at Bethany. Taking these tasks off your to-do list may give you a whole new outlook on winter!
A Few of Our Services & Amenities
- Home maintenance, repairs and yard work – including salting and snow removal
- Friends, events, clubs and volunteer opportunities right outside your door
- Transportation for the times you just don’t feel like driving
- On-campus Wellness Center with plenty of classes and paths for indoor walking
- Group trips to area theaters, museums, wineries and other attractions
- On-campus health, pharmacy and support services
- A worry-free plan for the future
What Does Owning Your Home Cost You?
At Bethany Village, these are part of your monthly fee.
Mortgage, rent or HOA fees
Real estate taxes
Cable and utilities
Groceries, take-out, dining out, health club and entertainment
Our retirement counselors would love to talk to you about the range of affordable living options and entrance fees available. Contact us and find out how Bethany Village can help you put winter in its place and create a year-round calendar of opportunities and enrichment.